Drugs and alcohol in the work environment place co-workers and customers at risk. Having a robust drug- and alcohol-testing program can help reduce that risk. Providence Workplace Health collectors are fully trained and certified under 49 CFR part 40, and our facilities comply with DOT regulations.
- Pre-employment, post-accident/incident, random and for cause/reasonable suspicion drug- and breath- alcohol testing.
- Lab-based and rapid-result drug tests (e-Screen e-cup now available at select locations)
- Collection-only and full-service packages available (collection, lab fees and MRO included)
- Web-based (self-service) and faxed results reporting
- On-site drug/alcohol random test collections
- Drug-free workplace assessments (EAP program)