Also known as:
Annual exam, Gynecological exam, Obgyn, Ob-Gyn, Ob/Gyn, Well-woman exam
As a woman, your health care needs change with every stage of life. At Providence, we provide complete care and comfort, whether you are planning a family or living with the hormonal changes of menopause. From routine yearly exams to pregnancy care and solutions for pelvic discomfort, we use a personalized approach.
You can work with a gynecologist, a women’s health nurse practitioner or a certified nurse midwife for your care. Our gynecology team provides education and support so you can make decisions about your health and your body.
When you choose Providence Women’s Clinic for gynecologic care, you gain a support team for life. We listen to your concerns and answer your questions about your body and the changes you experience.
We are here to help you manage the changes that occur throughout your life by:
- Screening for disease or signs of an abnormality
- Providing counseling on the best ways to care for yourself
- Diagnosing and addressing a specific condition
We help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. When problems cause discomfort, pain or worry, we work with you to find the best treatments to ease your pain and improve health.
Our services include:
- Well-woman exams
- Family planning
- Complete maternity care
- Endometriosis diagnosis and treatment
- Infertility consultations
- Irregular or painful periods/menstrual cycles
- Minimally invasive and robotic procedures, including:
- Removal of fibroids, polyps and cysts
- Colposcopy and hysteroscopy
- Pelvic pain management
- Perimenopause and menopause care, such as:
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Dietary changes
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) care
- Screenings for breast, cervical, colon and ovarian cancers and other gynecologic conditions
- Treatment for vulvar and vaginal infections and pain syndromes
- Urinary incontinence
- Referrals to genetic counseling for cancer, including:
We know that your wellbeing is not limited to gynecologic issues. If you need treatment for other health conditions, we refer you to the right providers to get the care and attention you need.