Also known as:
Annual exam, Gynecological exam, Obgyn, Ob-Gyn, Ob/Gyn, Well-woman exam
Take care of yourself. Every woman deserves the specialized attention that a women’s healthcare professional provides. From adolescence through the golden years – including childbirth and menopause – the changes that happen to a woman’s body are dramatic. Just as each stage of life is different, so is the medical approach.
Depending on your health care needs and preference, you may choose a physician, a nurse practitioner or a certified nurse midwife to provide your care. Our specialists bring a unique perspective to our practice. Each is committed to providing the kind of education and support every woman needs to become involved in decisions about her health and her body. Regardless of which healthcare professional you select, you’ll be treated with dignity, compassion and a sincere concern for your well-being.
- Screenings and well-woman exams
- Complete maternity care, including high-risk pregnancy and postpartum care
- Infertility consultations
- Treatment for vulvar skin conditions and vaginal pain syndromes
- Pelvic pain management
- Genetic counseling for cancer, including breast, colon and ovarian
- Perimenopause and menopause care
- Minimally invasive and robotic surgery
- Colposcopy and hysteroscopy
- Removal of fibroids, polyps and cysts