Providence Valve Center
Providence Valve Center remains at the forefront of treating advanced heart disease, including aortic valve stenosis, and is the highest-volume site in Oregon to offer revolutionary transaortic valve replacement (TAVR).
As the highest-volume provider of TAVR, we are excited to be a part of this transformative and lifesaving care. Providence is the only site in Oregon testing the next generation of this minimally invasive treatment. Through clinical trials, Providence is providing TAVR to a broader segment of patients with less risk.
Today's patients with valve disorders tend to be older and more medically complex, which requires an interdisciplinary, flexible approach to care. This approach, combined with our world-renowned physician team -cardiologists and heart surgeons with special expertise in valve disease, primary care physicians, pulmonologists and anesthesiologists - distinguish Providence Valve Center as the leading heart valve treatment center in Oregon.
Services of Providence Valve Center
Cardiac diagnostic imaging:
Interventional cardiology for valve disease:
- 2D/3D echocardiography (transthoracic and transesophageal)
- Cardiac CT
- Cardiac MRI
- Nuclear imaging
- Carotid imaging
Interventional cardiology for heart defects:
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement
- Aortic and mitral balloon
- Prosthetic paravalvular repair
- Atrial septal defect/patent foramen ovale closures
In addition to comprehensive services, these advantages benefit our patients and their primary physicians:
- Valve repair
- Valve replacement
- Minimally invasive strategy
- Robotic-assisted surgery
- High-risk and complex surgery
- The referring physician selects the level of service.
- Providence Valve Center’s specialists communicate promptly with the referring physician, and teleconferencing is available.
- Patient education and support are provided.
- The center’s multidisciplinary physician team is nationally recognized, and its imaging labs are nationally accredited.