Providence Valve Center
The Providence Structural Heart Center (Valve Center) is a team of interventional cardiologists and cardiac surgeons with the aim of providing the latest, minimally invasive, catheter based techniques for the treatment of heart and heart valve disease. Conditions that we treat include aortic valve stenosis, mitral valve regurgitation, atrial septal defects, patent foramen ovale, and several others.
The critical part of the Structural Heart Center is our multidisciplinary team of surgeons, cardiologists, anesthesiologists, palliative care physicians, echocardiographers, research associates all aiming to develop an individualized treatment plan for each of our patients and their referring physicians.
We have the largest and longest-running structural heart program in the state of Oregon.
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement
- Transcatheter mitral valve repair and replacement
- Transcatheter tricuspid valve repair
- Closure of atrial septal defect (ASD) and patent foramen ovale (PFO)
- Balloon aortic valvuloplasty
- Intracardiac ultrasound
- Cardiac CT and MRI
- Mechanical circulatory support