Providence Oregon - Family Medicine Services
At Providence, our family medicine providers believe in establishing a relationship with each individual. A family medicine provider sees patients of all ages and serves as your health care advocate. We are committed to helping you maintain your health, ensuring you receive appropriate screenings and access to more complex care as needed.
Many of our family medicine providers offer a patient-centered medical home, which includes an expanded care team who looks out for your health and well-being.
- Preventive care, screenings and immunizations
- Sick and urgent care visits
- Care of skin disorders
- Heart health (hypertension, blood pressure management, cholesterol management, etc.)
- Respiratory care (asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, etc.)
- Endocrine care (thyroid, metabolism, etc.)
- Back and joint problems
- Gastrointestinal care
- Ear, nose and throat care
- Diet, exercise and nutrition
- Anxiety and depression