Who can join ElderPlace?
As a PACE program, ElderPlace eligibility criteria is mandated by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Individuals are eligible if they are:
- Age 55 or older
- Living in or willing to relocate to our service area (such as in a private house or apartment, an assisted living or residential care community, an adult care home or a memory care facility)
- In need of support services as defined by the state of Oregon
- Able to live in a community setting
- Medicaid eligible or willing to pay private fees, which is equal to the current Medicaid rate.
- Willing to receive all needed health care, including primary care and specialist physician services (other than emergency services) from the PACE organization or from a provider authorized by the PACE organization.