Providence ElderPlace operates three supported-housing facilities in the Cully and Glendoveer neighborhoods and at Irvington Village. Each facility is licensed by the state and staffed by ElderPlace employees dedicated to providing dignified care in a compassionate environment.
ElderPlace-supported housing features:
- Private rooms with private baths (most rooms)
- Kitchenettes (most rooms)
- Private patios with sliding glass door (most rooms)
- In-room emergency call system
- Dining services
- Adult day services and meals
- Recreational and therapeutic activities
- Transportation to off-site medical appointments and ElderPlace events
- Close access to shopping and public transportation
Residents of ElderPlace-supported housing who are part of the ElderPlace program receive benefits not available in other housing facilities:
- On-site primary care from geriatric-trained physicians and nurse practitioners
- On-site dentistry, optometry, audiology and nurse-provided foot care
- Full coverage of all necessary medical treatments, medicines and equipment
- Transportation to and from all medical appointments
- Care coordination by an on-site primary care team
ElderPlace also contracts with licensed assisted living and residential care facilities and adult care homes throughout Multnomah County. If you are unsure what living situation is best for your needs, our intake and enrollment team can help you. They will take the time to learn about your care needs and carefully screen a number of living situations for you to choose from.
For more information about Providence ElderPlace, call us at 503-215-6556 or fill out an online request for information form.