Locations are open for over-the-phone-consultations Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. See below for locations and phone numbers.
In-person meetings are discontinued until further notice due to Cornonavirus precautions.
The Community Resource Desk assists individuals and families who are in need of support to get connected to resources in their community. This free and confidential service is open to everyone. You do not need to have a Providence doctor, Providence Health Plan, or other health insurance coverage to use this service.
All Community Resource Desks are staffed by Resource Specialists who speak both English and Spanish. Translation services for other languages are also available.
Resource Specialists can assist in connecting you to services for:
- Housing resources and utility assistance
- Signing up for health insurance and knowing your benefits
- Getting appointments for food stamps, dental care, or other services
- Finding nearby food pantries
- Employment assistance
And much more! Talk to a Resource Specialist to find out how they can assist you.
Each of the Community Resource Desks are operated in partnership with a local community agency:
Providence Professional Plaza
Located on the first floor lobby across from the pharmacy
Providence Medical Group – Gateway Family Medicine
Located in the second floor lobby
Providence Medical Group – Tanasbourne
Located on the first floor lobby between the elevators and stairs
Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Located inside the main entrance of the hospital
Providence Medical Group - Mill Plain
Located on the first floor lobby
Providence Seaside Hospital
Hospital main entrance by the gift shop
Providence Medford Professional Plaza
Located inside the Plaza building entrance by the gold elevators
Send Us an Email
What to expect
- For walk-in visits, you will receive a card listing different services. Together, you and the Resource Specialist will talk through your needs and the ways they can assist you.
- If you call by phone, you and the Resource Specialist will talk through your needs and determine the best ways that they can assist you.
The resource specialists will connect you to the right services for you and your family. You will leave the meeting or call with an action plan that explains your next steps to take. The Resource Specialists will check-in with you after one week and again after one month to see how you are doing.