Providence Center for Cardiovascular Analytics, Research + Data Science (CARDS)
Providence Center for Cardiovascular Analytics, Research + Data Science (CARDS) is dedicated to leveraging data and research to accelerate discovery in heart and vascular health. CARDS investigates the treatments, technologies and processes that lead to the best patient outcomes and create the highest value cardiovascular care.
CARDS conducts research ‘in the context of clinical practice,’ asking and answering important questions that will shape patient care and influence how our health care delivery systems are organized.
CARDS leverages Providence’s real-world health care experience to create new knowledge.
CARDS Areas of Focus
CARDS encompasses several distinct teams, which focus on the following:
- Analyze and report cardiovascular data
- Manage cardiovascular clinical registries
- Conduct clinical research trials
- Support investigator-initiated research projects
- Present and publish research findings