Providence Acute Rehabilitation Program-Southern Oregon
For more than 30 years, Providence in Medford has provided acute rehabilitation services for patients recovering from stroke, neurological conditions, head injury, spinal cord injury, trauma, and orthopedic and amputee procedures.
We are recognized for positive patient goals and results, and excellence in stroke training, education and support.
Providence Medford medical Center is the only nationally certified primary stroke center in southern Oregon recognized by the Joint Commission.
In addition to our nationally accredited stroke and inpatient rehabilitation services, we provide the largest selection of outpatient specialty services.
Outpatient Specialty Services Include
- Physical therapy (Neurological, Orthopedic)
- Occupational therapy
- Advanced Balance and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Aquatic Therapy
- Fall risk reduction
- Gait/Amputee/Orthotics Clinic
- Balance and Conditioning
- Cancer Therapy
- Cognitive Outpatient Program
- Driver Evaluation
- Hand Therapy
- Lymphedema Therapy
- Muscular Dystrophy Association Clinic
- Speech Therapy (Adult and Pediatric, bilingual)
- Sports Therapy
- Wheelchair Seating and Positioning clinic
- Women's Health
- Work Injuries