Also known as:
Pregnancy brings many feelings and questions— we’re here for you. You may have special needs and be unsure how to find ways to address those needs. Prenatal appointments are your time to get to know our medical staff, ask questions, and receive resources and assistance. Providence, can help you:
• Find a prenatal care provider
• Build support in stressful situations involving family, relationships and work
• Address concerns about having closely spaced pregnancies
• Understand complex medical concerns and your options
• Prepare for your new baby
Exceptional prenatal care is based on the foundation of a healthy mother and child. During prenatal appointments, we will monitor the normal progression of pregnancy by providing information on pregnancyrelated topics like nutrition, testing and other concerns as they arise.