Persistent pain classes
When people understand how pain really works, their pain decreases. This class is designed to help you understand how pain works in the body and brain. You will learn about what pain really is and how much your own actions and thoughts can improve your pain and help you return to your life.
- Live: A two-hour in-person group class taught by pain experts at various locations throughout Oregon.
- Online class: A live, interactive two-hour webinar, taught by the same pain experts. You can attend using a computer, smart phone or tablet, from anywhere you have an internet connection. You will also need access to a telephone.
This class was recently featured on:
To register for a class, please call the Providence Resource Line at 503-574-6595, or register online.
*Class times will be provided at registration.
|Current Providence Rehabilitation Services patients
|No cost (Rehab patients MUST call to register: 503-574-6595)
|Providence Health Assurance members (OHP and Medicare Advantage)
|Eligible for no cost
|Providence Health Plan members
||Please visit www.providence.org/classes or call
503-574-6595 for discount information.
|*Call the Resource Line for more specific information about the cost to you.
*You are welcome to bring a family member or caregiver at no extra charge.
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Rehab NE Clinic
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Providence St. Vincent’s Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Community Center
- The Oregon Clinic Gateway