Online childbirth education classes
Also known as:
online childbirth preparation, online childbirth prep
Providence offers online childbirth education programs to be done in the comfort of your own home. These are ideal for women whose schedules don’t allow them to attend group classes or who cannot travel to classes. There are several options to choose from, from entirely self-paced programs to programs that provide materials for self-study followed by an online class to get all of your questions answered.
Childbirth preparation – Online interactive class
- 3-hour online class session
- Spend time with a live Providence instructor and other expectant parents in a guided and interactive discussion and activity format.
- Expectant moms/partners will leave with tools you can use.
- Self-study materials are mailed out 3-4 weeks before class, to complete before the live class.
- Receive labor bag, birth plan, labor support tool kit, decision-making strategies and more!
Childbirth preparation – E-learning
- Video lessons - Access to videos and interactive material makes learning easy and fun.
- Focus on the information that interests you and learn at your own pace.
- Customized, self-paced materials
- Women who plan to give birth at a Providence hospital can use the special links and resources included in the programs.
Please visit our online class catalog to register.