Also known as:
Our obstetricians are by your side from your first appointment until after your baby is born. We are here to answer your questions and make sure that you and your baby are healthy right up to delivery.
Your pregnancy will be as unique as you and your baby. Our care team will be by your side from your first appointment until after your baby is born. We work with you to create the birthing experience you want and to keep you comfortable and healthy.
Our board-certified obstetricians, certified nurse midwives and women’s health nurse practitioners are part of our team-based care model. At Providence, we deliver more than 9,000 babies each year at locations in the Portland metropolitan area, Hood River, Medford and Seaside. Our care team provides high-quality, family-centered care and a personalized experience.
Care for Moms and Babies
When you are expecting a baby, you likely feel a jumble of emotions. We understand how the changes in your body and the wealth of pregnancy information can make you feel overjoyed – and maybe a little overwhelmed, too.
You can expect:
- Office visits scheduled to provide the best care and information at the right time
- Care and monitoring for your health and your baby’s health throughout your pregnancy
- Support during your pregnancy, delivery and transition to parenthood
- Bonding time with your baby to ensure your physical and emotional well-being after birth
We combine compassionate care, highly trained specialists and the latest technology for the best in obstetric care. At Providence, you have access to exceptional services, including:
- Maternal-fetal medicine doctors (perinatologists) who monitor your health and your baby’s development during a high-risk pregnancy
- A genetics team to help evaluate genetic risks before and during pregnancy
- Fertility evaluations and consultations
- Two neonatal intensive care units (NICU) available 24/7 in the Portland metropolitan area