Also known as:
Our obstetricians are by your side from your first appointment until after your baby is born. We are here to answer your questions and make sure that you and your baby are healthy right up to delivery.
At Providence, we honor your unique birth plans and partner with you to create the pregnancy and birthing experience you and your family want, at locations close to home.
Our board-certified obstetricians work closely with you to meet your goals and keep you comfortable and healthy. Our obstetricians:
- Specialize in the care of pregnant women (from conception through delivery and after baby is born)
- Diagnose and treat diseases of the female reproductive system
Mom and Baby Care
When you are expecting a baby, you likely feel a jumble of emotions. We understand how the changes in your body and the wealth of pregnancy information can make you feel overjoyed – and maybe a little overwhelmed, too.
Your pregnancy will be as unique as you and your baby. Our obstetrics team guides you every step of the way.
You can expect:
- Office visits scheduled to provide the best care and information at the right time
- Medical care to help you have the healthiest pregnancy possible
- Close monitoring of you and your baby’s health throughout your pregnancy
- Results of screening tests and exams to be explained to you
- Support and the information you need to make decisions about your pregnancy, delivery and transition to parenthood
- Safe and caring labor and delivery care for you and baby
- Recovery time to allow bonding time with baby and ensure your physical and mental wellbeing after birth
At Providence, you get access to quality care from highly trained specialists. When needed, our obstetricians also:
- Work with maternal-fetal medicine doctors (perinatologists), who monitor your health and your baby’s development during a high-risk pregnancy
- Refer to fertility doctors, who provide care and treatment for hormonal and fertility conditions
If your baby needs additional advanced care, we offer:
- Two neonatal intensive care units (NICU) available 24/7