New Moms' Groups
Becoming a mom can be the most rewarding experience that will ever happen to you. It can also be exhausting and confusing at times.
In the informal, supportive environment of this group, you can share experiences and learn from other new moms as well as experienced professionals about breastfeeding, sleep, postpartum emotions and other important topics. Newborns up to pre-crawling babies are welcome to attend with their moms.
The groups will meet twice per month over a three month period. You are welcome to register for a second three-month series. A new series will begin each month.
- $35 for the three-month series
- Providence Health Plan members receive a 10 percent discount
Financial assistance is available, call 503-216-5641 for information.
Register for a class in your area
Click here to register for a group in your area! Dates and times vary.
- East Portland - Providence Portland Medical Center
- West Portland - Diabetes & Health Education Services Building (across from Providence St. Vincent Medical Center)
- Newberg - Providence Newberg Medical Center