Medical Staff Services
Crisis credentialing for COVID-19
Thank you to providers interested in serving our patients during this pandemic. Our patient needs are constantly evolving. We are welcoming interest from providers currently licensed in Oregon.
We are currently evaluating our needs for coverage in our acute care settings. Please contact our COVID-19 Provider Labor Pool team.
Emergency credentialing for COVID-19 will be processed on the direction of the command center should activation of acute care surge plans be required.
Medical Staff Services supports the professional staff and allied health professionals in the Oregon region, including:
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Credentialing and verification is completed by our Regional Credentialing Office (RCO).
Professional Staff Services provides support to Providence professional staff leadership and the various committees and functions of the organized professional staff – consisting of almost 4,000 professional staff members and over 300 allied health professionals.