Providence Interventional Cardiology
Providence Interventional Cardiologists are specialists who focus on minimally invasive, catheter-based techniques for the treatment of multiple cardiac conditions, including coronary artery disease, coronary restenosis, and chronic total occlusions. As part of the Providence Heart Institute, we are part of a multidisciplinary team of surgeons, physicians, and health care professionals aimed at providing the best individualized care for each of our patients. We deliver immediate access to life-saving treatment.
Our interventional cardiology team is part of the largest cardiac program in the state of Oregon, giving you a unique collaboration of team members to support you on your medical journey.
- Angioplasty and stent placement
- Chronic total occlusion (CTO) treatment
- Treatment of restenosis
- LASER atherectomy
- Rotational and orbital atherectomy
- Intravascular lithotripsy
- Mechanical circulatory support with the Impella
- Intravascular imaging with ultrasound (IVUS) and optical coherence tomography (OCT)