Providence Health and Wellness Classes
At Providence Health & Services, you can find what you need to achieve wellness at every stage in life.
Looking for a class to help you prepare for childbirth or care for your newborn? Need to put the kibosh on your stress? Time to quit smoking or give yoga a shot? We offer a host of classes that will bring you a step closer to your health and wellness goals.
Please visit our class catalog or call the Providence Resource Line at 503-574-6595 or 1-800-562-8964 to get more information and register.
*Please note: When searching for classes, scroll down the list if you cannot find the class you are looking for. Many class titles are named after their category, such as Fitness: Boot Camp. Thank you for your patience!
- Cancer education
- Childbirth and parenting classes (in-person and online class available)
- Diabetes education
- Fall prevention
- Heart and vascular health education
- Joint health education
- Pain education (in-person and online class available)
- Quit for Life® telephone-based smoking cessation
- Stress management programs: mindfulness classes
- Smoking cessation classes
- Swindells Resource Center community education
Fitness classes include:
Related programs and services
Learn more about the many benefits of prenatal education and the opportunities available at Providence.
Your appointments, records and doctors in one place.