Hand-finger percutaneous pinning

Also known as: percutaneous pinning, open manipulation

You will probably need surgery to fix your fracture. The type of surgery you have will depend on where the break is and how bad it is. Your doctor may insert metal screws, a metal plate, or a rod to fix the break.