Also known as:
Annual exam, Gynecological exam, Obgyn, Ob-Gyn, Ob/Gyn, Well-woman exam
As a woman, your health care needs change with every stage of life. At Providence, we provide complete care and comfort, whether you are planning a family or living with the hormonal changes of menopause. From routine yearly exams to pregnancy care and solutions for pelvic discomfort, we use a personalized approach.
You can work with a gynecologist, a women’s health nurse practitioner or a certified nurse midwife for your care. Our gynecology team provides education and support so you can make decisions about your health and your body.
When you choose Providence for gynecologic care, you gain a support team for life. We listen to your concerns and answer your questions about your body and the changes you experience.
We are here to help you manage the changes that occur throughout your life by:
- Screening for disease or signs of an abnormality
- Providing counseling on the best ways to care for yourself
- Diagnosing and addressing a specific condition
From routine to specialized services, our board-certified gynecologists offer the latest treatments and exceptional care for women of all ages.
Our services include:
- Well-woman exams for all ages
- Endometriosis diagnosis and treatment
- Care for irregular or painful periods (menstrual cycles)
- Perimenopause and menopause care
- Treatment for vulvar and vaginal infections and pain syndromes
- In-office procedures
- Maternity care, family planning and infertility consultations
- Minimally invasive and robotic procedures, including:
- Removal of fibroids, polyps and cysts
- Colposcopy and hysteroscopy
- Genetic screening and counseling for cancer, including breast, cervical, colon and ovarian cancer, and other gynecologic conditions
- Urogynecology disorders, such as bladder control problems and pelvic floor disorders
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) care
- Gynecologic oncology:
- Treatments for gynecologic cancer, including cervical, ovarian, uterine, vaginal and vulvar cancers
- Minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgery
- Genetic testing
- Support services
We know that your well-being is not limited to gynecologic issues. If you need treatment for other health conditions, we refer you to the right providers to get the care and attention you need.