Family Friends-children mentors
- Volunteer mentors build life-affirming friendships with children and families.
- Volunteer mentors visit children for one to two hours nearly every week.
- Volunteer mentors are active, caring adults who have completed training, background and reference checks.
- Most children age 0 to 11 who experience special health needs.
- Eligible children who live in Newberg, Dundee or Sherwood.
- Family must complete the enrollment and home visit process with a program coordinator.
Family caregiver support group - Community Connections offers a parent-to-parent support group for parents of children with special health needs. The group meets the 2nd Friday of the month (except for school holidays) and is open to anyone parenting a child (of any age) who experiences special health needs.
Child enrollment form ›