Career highlights and registration
- Career Highlights are offered throughout the school year. Classes are not offered June - September. Download the Current Class List »
- Each is a small (30 to 40 students), three-hour class focusing on one specific health care career area.
- Classes are focused on junior-high and high school students (7th grade or above), but all are welcome to attend.
- Pre-registration is required and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Space is limited to five students per school.
To register for a Career Highlight event, please complete the form below and indicate which class you wish to attend.
Have questions? Call 503-893-7282 or email Toyin Oyemaja.
Due to flu restrictions at our Providence facilities, several of our Career Highlights are cancelled. Updates will be sent out to all applicable students when new Career Highlight dates are available. Please check your email periodically for additional information.