Career highlights and registration
Attention: Providence Health & Services Oregon has made the decision to cancel all upcoming surgical viewings and Career Highlights out of precaution regarding the coronavirus until further notice. Please note other areas within Providence Ready (internships, College Way, MA Incumbent Scholars and Student Affiliations) are still ongoing. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Career Highlights are offered throughout the school year. Classes are not offered June - September. Download the Current Class List
- Each is a small (30 to 40 students), three-hour class focusing on one specific health care career area
- Classes are focused on junior-high and high school students (7th grade or above), but all students age 13 and older are welcome to attend
- Pre-registration is required and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis
- Space is limited to five students per school
Call 503-893-7485 or email Shayal Raman.
To register for a Career Highlight event, please click on the desired class below.
Registration opens February 1
Registration opens March 1
Registration opens April 1