Breast Care Clinic
When you have concerns about your breast health – whether it is fear of cancer or symptoms like breast pain – it is natural to feel scared. Our breast health specialists are here to transform anxiety into an action plan.
- Women who have symptoms – pain, redness, lumps, etc.
- Women who have an elevated risk for cancer due to family history or the results of a biopsy
- Women with a positive test for a gene mutation in BRCA1 or BRCA2
- Your doctor or primary care provider can refer you to our clinic. We work closely with your doctor to ensure we provide the exact care and support you need.
- We also work closely with Providence Cancer Institute who specialize in breast cancer
- You will receive a comprehensive breast examination. If we see something unusual, we can schedule you for a breast imaging exam the day of your clinic appointment to help ease anxiety. Our goal is that you leave the clinic with a plan to address your specific needs.
- Our experts provide a detailed review of your personal and family medical history.
- We develop a personalized care plan for you with a focus on education and prevention strategies. The plan may include everything from regular monitoring, referral to genetic counseling, medications designed to prevent cancer, breast reduction, or recommendations for life style changes for weight management and alcohol use.
- We stay at the forefront of the latest treatments and approaches, working with breast cancer specialists at Providence Cancer Institute. Our medical director, Alison Conlin, M.D., is a medical oncologist and leading breast cancer researcher within the Earl A. Chiles Research Institute.