This training series is a 12-week training program for community runners and walkers with bi-monthly guided warm up, run/walk, core/strength/power exercises, and cool down. There will be onsite access to a professional for injury assessment and prevention tips.
This series supports Hood to Coast/Portland to Coast, but is open to all runners and walkers.
The training series will be hosted by Providence Sports Medicine employees at five convenient locations and in collaboration with Hood To Coast Relays.
Locations: Hosted training sessions at ALL five locations on each date!
- June 4 and 18
- July 2, 16, 30
- Aug 13
- 5:30-6 p.m. (Injury assessments)
- 5:45-6 p.m. (Check-in)
- 6:05 -6:20 p.m. (Dynamic warm-up)
- 6:20-7:15 p.m. (Run/Walk)
- 7:15-7:30 p.m. (Core/Strength/Power exercises and cool down)
Participants will receive a sweet package including:
- 6 training runs conveniently located at five locations
- HTC race series running T-SHIRT
- One HTC series RACE ENTRY
- Free injury screens and advice
- Rapid access to Sports Medicine team
- Emailed expert running tip of the week
- 12-week HTC specific training program designed by our experts
For questions or more information please call 503-29-SPORT or email.