Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe management and complications of subarachnoid hemorrhage and intracerebral hemorrhage
- Discuss the new time frame for care of an acute stroke patient with large vessel occlusion
- Discuss post-operative management of neurosurgical cases
- Review skull base surgery and craniotomy for tumors
- Review types of epilepsy surgery
- Understand the patient and family perspective of life after hospital discharge
Register and pay online using the link above. Confirmations will be emailed; registration is first-come, first-served. Debit/Credit Cards accepted on-line; payment by check is optional (follow the instructions when you register). Deadline to register is March 23. No refunds after March 9.
- Live Presentation: $40/person
- Video Conference: $20/person
Lunch is included; see location details above.
5.6 CEU hours (pending) approved by CA State Board of Registered Nursing (CA provider No. 9069).