In-person classes canceled
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, all public events on Providence properties have been canceled until further notice. If you wish to review the class at this time, please pre-register for the next Senior Health Insurance Benefits Assistance webinar option by email. Thank you so much for your cooperation.
Learn how and when to enroll in Medicare, understand costs and insurance options
Providence Medical Group invites you to join us for a free Medicare 101 class. All information will be presented by SHIBA (Senior Health Insurance Benefits Assistance). SHIBA is a State of Oregon program that provides Medicare counseling and advocacy to Medicare-eligible individuals.
In this workshop, SHIBA will:
- Discuss Medicare A, B, C, & D and Medicare Supplements
- Help you understand Medicare options and benefits
- Talk about your sign-up options and avoid late enrollment penalties
- Provide information about Medicare costs and financial assistance
- Offer information on Medicare fraud, errors, and abuse
Can’t make it in person? If you are unable to attend one of the Medicare 101 classes, you do have the option to participate in a webinar that will be presented by SHIBA. To pre-register, email SHIBA directly at email@example.com and you will receive a confirmation with an easy link to the next available webinar.