While the coronavirus (COVID-19) is keeping us apart, certain deadlines continue on. If you are approaching age 65, or retiring after you’ve turned 65, you will need to make decisions regarding Medicare, the federal health insurance system for older Americans.
- What happens when I turn 65 or retire after 65?
- When can I enroll or make changes? How do I enroll?
- How does Medicare work? Part A, Part B... What’s covered, what’s not covered?
- What are the options? Part C plans? Part D prescription drug plans?
- How do I get individual help?
Get Answers: Register for a FREE Medicare 101 Webinar
To help you get the information you need to make your decisions, we have partnered with the independent Medicare advisors at DDI Benefits, Inc. These Medicare experts will provide free Medicare 101 educational webinars (seminars delivered online), which will take you through important information on how to make the best decision for you.
Webinars are free and easy to watch/listen to from the convenience of your home on your computer, laptop or tablet. You can also choose to participate by phone only.
- Wednesday, August 5, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 19, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 9, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, September 23, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 7, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, October 17, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 21, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 4, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, November 14, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 18, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 2, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, December 16, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
How to register
Register online or by phone: 503-206-4080, or toll free 1-844-806-2500 (TTY:711).
Need more information and individual guidance?
DDI Benefits, independent Medicare advisors, can provide personalized assistance and help you enroll in any Medicare plan that Providence Medical Group providers are contracted with. Their services are available at no cost to you. Call to speak with or schedule a phone appointment with an advisor.