Since 1954, Willamette Falls has served the community as a not-for-profit hospital dedicated to exceptional care. We offer some of the most advanced technologies, systems and services, and remain committed to the tradition of community outreach and involvement.
Our Joint Commission accredited acute care hospital provides the residents of Clackamas County with a wide range of health care services and programs. More than 300 physicians and health care professionals are licensed to practice in our facility. Our nursing and medical staff members are committed to service excellence during the care of you and your family.
- Chief Executive: Russ Reinhard
- Chief Nursing Executive: Lisa Halvorsen
- Chief Operating Officer: Sherri Paris
- Director of Mission Integration & Spiritual Care: Julie Dir-Munoz
- Director of Quality: Linda Moss
- Finance Manager: Kate Buzbee
- President, Medical Staff: Shawn Morgan, M.D.
- Executive Director, Providence Willamette Falls Foundation: Tiffany Gillespie
- Communications & Public Affairs Manager: Mike Antrim
Annual (2016 data):
- Births – 1,031
- Admissions – 4,803
- Emergency department visits – 31,176
- Average daily census (acute care) - 47
- Average inpatient length of stay – 3.61 days
- Community benefits, including free or reduced-cost patient care - $12,099,000
- Donations to Providence Willamette Falls Medical Foundation - $474,198
- Volunteers - 235 volunteers contribute 24,000 hours