Today’s patients with valve disorders tend to be older and more medically complex, which requires an interdisciplinary, flexible approach to care. This approach, combined with our world-renowned physician team –cardiologists and heart surgeons with special expertise in valve disease, primary care physicians, pulmonologists and anesthesiologists – distinguish Providence Valve Center as the leading heart valve treatment center in Oregon.
A complete description of the center’s services follows; call Providence Valve Center at 503-216-0790 to inquire and to refer patients:
Services of Providence Valve Center
Cardiac diagnostic imaging:
- 2D/3D echocardiography (transthoracic and transesophageal)
- Cardiac CT
- Cardiac MRI
- Nuclear imaging
- Carotid imaging
Interventional cardiology for valve disease:
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement
- Aortic and mitral balloon
- Prosthetic paravalvular repair
Interventional cardiology for heart defects:
- Atrial septal defect/patent foramen ovale closures
- Valve repair
- Valve replacement
- Minimally invasive strategy
- Robotic-assisted surgery
- High-risk and complex surgery
In addition to comprehensive services, these advantages benefit our patients and their primary physicians:
- The referring physician selects the level of service.
- Providence Valve Center’s specialists communicate promptly with the referring physician, and teleconferencing is available.
- Patient education and support are provided.
- The center’s multidisciplinary physician team is nationally recognized, and its imaging labs are nationally accredited.