For people in the Tanasbourne area, the Providence Rehabilitation team commits to supporting your health and wellness. We provide clinical excellence through best practices and compassionate, connected care. As your care team, we work in partnership with you to empower you to reach shared goals.
Services and Procedures
- Balance and vestibular therapy
- Concussion management
- Cycling analysis and bike fitting
- Hand therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Pediatric pelvic health therapy
- Pelvic health – therapies for bowel difficulties; continence; pelvic pain; and pelvic organ prolapse
- Pelvic health – female continence and pelvic pain therapy
- Persistent pain therapy
- Persistent pain classes
- Physical therapy
- Pregnancy and postpartum therapy
- Rehabilitation services
- Running analysis
- Spine care therapy
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Sports therapy
- TMJ therapy
- Acute injury
Motor vehicle accident
Pelvic health – males and females
Back and neck pain
General aches and pain
Orthopedic conditions and disorders
Sprains and strains
Limited range of motion
Balance and falls
Preparing for Your Appointment
What to wear
In order to make the most of your sessions, we ask that you wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing. Exercise clothing, such as sweats, T-shirts and shorts, is most appropriate.
What you can do
Because you are the primary focus of our care, your active participation is essential to a successful rehabilitation program. The following guidelines are highly recommended to enhance the achievement of your goals.
- Follow through with any prescribed home exercise programs.
- Report any significant changes in symptoms, medications and function.
- Keep all scheduled appointments.
- Arrive on time to all appointments to provide maximum time with your therapist.