At Providence Health & Services, we've created a new way to care for you and your family. One of our first two Providence Health Centers, Tanasbourne Health Center, brings the services you want even closer to you in brand new, beautiful facilities that feature state-of-the-art technology and are designed with your needs in mind.
- Providence Medical Group: Offering family medicine, walk-in and immediate care, specialty care and more. Providence physicians provide care for people of all ages through all stages of life
- Providence Retail Pharmacy: Full-service prescriptions and over-the-counter products.
- Medical imaging: Working with your doctor to provide state-of-the-art imaging and diagnostics that deliver critical information about your health
- Laboratory services: Walk-in convenience for you; reliable testing protocols for accurate results
- Rehabilitation therapy: A caring and knowledgeable therapist can speed recovery and restore you back to full health sooner
- Providence ElderPlace: A program offering medical care, long-term care, and social services for older adults. ElderPlace is both a health insurance and a health care provider and is a federally recognized program known as PACE (Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly).
- Day surgery: Clean, modern centers offer care and convenience when you need surgical procedures that do not require hospitalization
- Specialty care: From dermatologists to vision services, many medical specialists are located on our health center campuses
View a map
of our campus. Our FAQs
will answer more questions about Providence Health Centers.