There are designated patient parking spaces in the lower parking lot in front of the clinic. Then take stairs or elevator to the clinic on the 2nd floor.
Insurance card and co-pay:
- Please bring your insurance card to each visit.
- We will ask you to pay your co-pay at each visit.
- You and your provider will review the medication you take at your first visit.
- Please bring all medications and supplements to your first appointment.
- Call your pharmacy for all your medication refills.
- Lab draws may be completed without appointment at Providence Seaside Hospital Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- We will call you with test results or send them to you in the mail.
- We have an online patient portal called MyChart. We will help you sign up for MyChart at your first visit. After you sign up, you will be able to see your test results and health records on MyChart.
Same day visits
Before your first appointment
Complete these forms: (See links below)
- Health History Form
- Medical Records Transfer Form
Review this information: (See links below)
- Notice of Privacy Practice
- Genetic Privacy Notice