After illness, injury or disability, people of all ages in our community turn to and trust Providence Rehabilitation Services to regain function and independence.
We offer physical therapy services for back, neck, shoulder and lower extremity pain and/or weakness; post surgical treatment; neurological dysfunctions; balance impairments and more.
Occupational therapy services focus on a variety of conditions for hand therapy, neurological conditions and post concussion treatment.
Speech therapy can assist someone with dysphasia, swallowing and voice impairments and cognitive impairments.
Our audiology department can serve you with hearing testing, hearing aid fittings and vestibular (VNG) testing.
Treatments and services offered
- Balance and vestibular conditions therapy
- Hand therapy
- Pediatric pelvic health therapy
- Pelvic health:
- bowel difficulties therapy
- incontinence, male and female
- pelvic organ prolapse therapy
- pain therapy
- Running analysis
- Physical therapy
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Concussion rehabilitation
- Neurological conditions:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- post concussion syndrome
- Traumatic brain injury
- Mild cognitive impairment
- Voice rehabilitation
- Swallowing rehabilitation
- Speech therapy
- Occupational therapy