We provide services that are preventive in nature and that seek to serve the whole person before he or she becomes ill. We also are committed to providing care for people who are sick with inpatient and outpatient services that are state-of-the-art, user-friendly and accessible.
A part of Providence Health & Services, Providence Milwaukie Hospital is a community facility with outstanding physicians, nurses, staff and volunteers. We are committed to being the best place to receive care, the best place to work and the best place to practice medicine.
- Chief Executive: Sherri Kulink
- Chief Operating Officer: Joe Yoder
- Chief Nursing Executive: Lisa Halvorsen, RN
- Finance Manager: Sheila Waldron
- Director of Spiritual Leadership: Julie Dir-Munoz
- President, Medical Staff: Ed Rothberger, M.D.
- Executive Director, Providence Milwaukie Foundation: Lesley Townsend
- President, Providence Milwaukie Foundation Board: Mark Stein
Statistics of Interest
As of year-end December 2019
- Employees of Providence Milwaukie Hospital – 631
- Medical staff members – 525
- Licensed beds for acute care – 77
Annual (2019 data)
- Admissions – 2,812
- Emergency department visits – 29,941
- Average daily census (acute care) – 24
- Average inpatient length of stay – 3.5
- Charity and unpaid community benefit costs - $16,010,000
- Donations to Providence Milwaukie Foundation - $406,584
- Volunteer hours – 10,488