Providence Medical Group-Molalla Patient and Family Advisory Council
We need to hear from YOU!
At Providence Medical Group (PMG) Molalla, your voice counts. Join us as a Patient and Family Advisor and share your perspective of how we can improve healthcare for you and your family.
Being a Patient and Family Advisor means:
- Sharing your knowledge and experiences
- Partnering with us to improve patient experience
- Attending meetings with PMG Molalla Patient and Family Advisors and staff
Who are we looking for?
- An individual or family member who receives care at PMG Molalla
- Someone with interest sharing their care experiences
- Respect of different opinions and an ability to work well with others
Your time commitment
This is a volunteer position. Meetings are held monthly. Depending on your involvement, you may be asked to participate for 2 to 3 hours each month.
Does this sound like you?
Here’s how you can join us: Fill out a Patient and Family Advisor application. When we receive your application, we will call you to talk about your interest in being an advisor. For more information, contact the Molalla Patient Centered Care Champion, Kim, by phone at 503-829-1400.