Urgent care services from Providence provides you with high quality health care you can trust when you need it most. With convenient daytime, evening and weekend hours, we’re here for you.
We have board-certified physicians, providers and RNs who are all ACLS certified (advanced cardiac life support). Our clinic has an onsite lab, x-ray, ultrasound services and the ability to consult Providence specialists for orthopedic, neurology and heart conditions.
Whenever you think you are having a life-threatening emergency call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Urgent Care Services typically include
- Abdominal pain
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Back pain
- Colds and flu-like symptoms
- Contusions and lacerations
- Falls, sprains and broken bones
- Headaches and body aches
- Minor burns
- Respiratory infections
- Physicals for school, camp and sports
- Select immunizations and screenings