For people in The Dalles and surrounding areas, the Providence Rehabilitation team commits to supporting your health and wellness. We provide clinical excellence through best practices and compassionate, connected care. As your care team, we work in partnership with you to empower you to reach shared goals.
Services and Procedures
- Physical capacity testing
- Physical therapy
- Spine therapy
- Sports therapy
- Brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Multiple trauma
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Orthopedic conditions and disorders
- Balance and falls
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Sports injuries
- Work-related injuries
Preparing for Your Appointment
What to wear
In order to make the most of your sessions, we ask that you wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing. Exercise clothing, such as sweats, T-shirts and shorts, is most appropriate.
What you can do
Because you are the primary focus of our care, your active participation is essential to a successful rehabilitation program. The following guidelines are highly recommended to enhance the achievement of your goals.
- Follow through with any prescribed home exercise programs.
- Report any significant changes in symptoms, medications and function.
- Keep all scheduled appointments.
- Arrive on time to all appointments to provide maximum time with your therapist.