For people in the Gateway area, the Providence Rehabilitation team commits to supporting your health and wellness.We provide clinical excellence through best practices and compassionate, connected care. As your care team, we work in partnership with you to empower you to reach shared goals.
Services and Procedures
- Physical therapy
- Balance and vestibular therapy
- Pulmonary therapy
- Sports therapy
- Women’s pelvic health therapy – bowel difficulties, female incontinence, pelvic pain, pregnancy and postpartum
- Persistent pain therapy
- Workers’ compensation
- Concussion physical therapy
- Bariatric therapy (pre- and post-operative)
- Geriatric therapy
- Dizziness and vertigo
- Multiple trauma
- Conditions that cause lymphedema
- Orthopedic conditions and disorders
- Orthopedic post-operative and joint replacement
- Sports injuries
- Balance and gait dysfunction
- Bowel, bladder incontinence
- Pelvic pain
- Diastasis recti
- Spinal conditions
- Persistent pain and fibromyalgia
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Pulmonary dysfunction
Preparing for Your Appointment
What to wear
In order to make the most of your sessions, we ask that you wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing. Exercise clothing, such as sweats, T-shirts and shorts, are most appropriate.
What you can do
Because you are the primary focus of our care, your active participation is essential to a successful rehabilitation program. The following guidelines are highly recommended to enhance the achievement of your goals.
- Follow through with any prescribed home exercise programs.
- Report any significant changes in symptoms, medications and function.
- Keep all scheduled appointments.
- Arrive on time to all appointments to provide maximum time with your therapist.