At Providence Health & Services, we've created a new way to care for you and your family. One of our first two Providence Health Centers, Bridgeport Health Center, bring the services you want even closer to you in brand new, beautiful facilities that feature state-of-the-art technology and are designed with your needs in mind.
Our FAQs will answer more questions about Providence Health Centers.
- Providence Medical Group: Offering family medicine, walk-in and immediate care, specialty care and more. Providence physicians provide care for people of all ages through all stages of life.
- Medical imaging: Working with your doctor to provide state-of-the-art imaging and diagnostics that deliver critical information about your health.
- Laboratory services: Walk-in convenience for you; reliable testing protocols for accurate results
- Rehabilitation therapy: A caring and knowledgeable therapist can speed recovery and restore you back to full health sooner.
- Day surgery: Clean, modern centers offer care and convenience when you need surgical procedures that do not require hospitalization.
- Specialty care: From dermatologists to vision services, many medical specialists are located on our health center campuses.
- Sports Medicine: Providence Sports Medicine offers a full range of services in the Portland, Hood River and southern Oregon areas to nurture and extend your athletic journey.