Health and Wellness Classes Registration Information
You may register in any of these ways
- Internet: Select the course you are interested in from the class schedule and follow the link to "Register." You will be asked to pay by VISA, MasterCard or Discover, so please have your credit card number ready.
- Telephone: Please call the Providence Resource Line, 503-574-6595 or toll free: 1-800-562-8964, with your class selections, including locations, dates and times. You will be asked to pay by VISA, MasterCard or Discover, so please have your credit card number ready. If applicable, you will be asked for insurance information. Please have your member ID ready.
- Mail: Print and complete our registration form (PDF), and mail with payment to the address indicated. Cash, check or VISA accepted.
Providence Health & Services offers the following discounts on regular class prices:
- Seniors: 10 percent discount for those age 65 and over.
- Providence Health & Services employees: 10 percent discount.
- Providence Preferred members: 10 percent discount on general public price.
- Providence Health Plan members: Discount varies by class.
Discounts are available on class fees of $25 or more and do not apply to Providence Health Plan prices. All discounts must be taken at time of registration. Discounts cannot be combined.
Providence Health Plan members living outside of the Portland Metro area may qualify for a Health Education Reimbursement.
Providence Health & Services supports and provides education to all members of our community. Financial assistance is available for select classes. Please call the Providence Health Education Services Class Hotline at 503-216-5641 to apply for financial assistance.
Cancellations and refunds
- Refunds or transfers must be requested two or more working days prior to the first class. A $20 handling charge per class will be deducted for each refund request.
- No refunds or transfers will be given when requests are made less than two working days prior to the first class.
- Classes may be cancelled due to low enrollment, inclement weather, or other natural event.
Accommodations for special needs
If you need special classroom accommodations for a disability or physical limitation, or you need translation services, please let us know at time of registration.
Inclement weather policy
In the case of bad weather or other event, please call our class hotline: 503-216-5641. A detailed message will provide class cancellations, the rescheduling process, and any other important information.