A Phase 2, Open-Label, Multi-Cohort Combination Study of PD-L1 Probody Therapeutic CX-072 in Combination With Other Anticancer Therapy in Adults With Solid Tumors
To obtain evidence of antitumor effect of CX-072 in combination with anticancer therapy in adult patients with solid tumor based upon overall response rate by Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (RECIST)
• At least 18 years of age
• Measurable disease as defined by RECIST v1.1
• Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of ≤1
• Agree to provide tumor tissue and blood samples for biomarker assessment
• Treatment with cytotoxic chemotherapy, biologic agents, radiation, immunotherapy, or any investigational agent within 28 days prior to the first dose of study treatment.
• Prior therapy with a chimeric antigen receptor T cell-containing regimen
• History of active autoimmune disease(s) including but not limited to inflammatory bowel diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, autoimmune thyroiditis, autoimmune hepatitis, systemic sclerosis, systemic lupus erythematosus, autoimmune vasculitis, autoimmune neuropathies, type 1 insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus
• History of myocarditis regardless of the cause
• History of intolerance to prior checkpoint inhibitor therapy defined as the need to discontinue treatment due to an irAE
• History of any syndrome or medical condition that required treatment with systemic steroids (≥10 mg daily prednisone equivalents) or immunosuppressive medications.
• History of severe allergic or anaphylactic reactions to human mAb therapy or known hypersensitivity to any Probody therapeutic
Multiple Tumor Types
Rachel Sanborn, M.D.
CytomX Therapeutics, Inc.
- Providence Cancer Institute Franz Clinic