Connect® MDS and AML: The Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) and Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Disease Registry
The purpose of the Connect® MDS/AML Disease Registry is to provide unique insights into treatment regimens and sequencing of these regimens as they relate to clinical outcomes of patients with newly diagnosed MDS, ICUS or AML in routine clinical practice and evaluate molecular and cellular markers that may provide further prognostic classification and/or might be predictive of therapy outcomes.
• Newly diagnosed (confirmed diagnosis within 60 days prior to date of informed consent signature), primary or secondary Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS), or Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML), or Idiopathic Cytopenia of Undetermined Significance (ICUS)
• Disease diagnosis confirmed by Central Eligibility Review
• AML patients must be at least 55 years of age at the time of informed consent signature
John Godwin, M.D.
- Oncology and Hematology Care Westside
- Providence Cancer Institute Clackamas Clinic
- Providence Cancer Institute Franz Clinic
- Providence Cancer Institute Newberg Clinic