Phase II Study of TGFβ Type I Receptor Inhibitor LY2157299 with Neoadjuvant Chemoradiation in Patients with Locally Advanced Rectal Adenocarcinoma
This will be a Phase Ib study conducted to determine the safety and tolerability of an IRX-2 regimen in ESBC, to be administered pre-operatively before standard-of-care surgical resection and following standard-of-care diagnostic biopsy.
Eligible subjects will have early-stage breast cancer of any receptor subtype, for which standard-of-care surgical resection is planned. To be eligible, a minimum of 1 core of tumor-bearing biopsy material must be available for research analysis.
The IRX-2 regimen will be administered in all enrolled subjects. IRX-2 will be administered by subcutaneous injection into the periareolar skin of the affected breast.
• Invasive breast cancer of any receptor subtype diagnosed by core-needle biopsy
• To undergo surgical resection with curative intent by partial mastectomy (lumpectomy) or mastectomy
• Tumor >5 mm in maximum diameter by ultrasound or mammography. (Subjects with smaller tumors may be included at the discretion of the Principal Investigator.)
Kristina Young, M.D., Ph.D.
Earle A Chiles Research Institute (EACRI)
- Oncology and Hematology Care Westside
- Providence Cancer Institute Franz Clinic
- Providence Cancer Institute Newberg Clinic
- Providence Portland Medical Center