Dr. Kirker is a cardiovascular surgeon with Providence Heart Clinic-Cardiovascular Surgery. He is board certified in surgery and thoracic surgery.
Areas of focus:
- Aortic surgery, including valve-sparing procedures
- Cardiac valve surgery
- Coronary artery surgery
- Endovascular surgery
- Heart transplantation
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Minimally invasive thoracic surgery
- Thoracic and mediastinal surgery
- Valve-sparing aortic root replacement
- Ventricular-assist device surgery
Dr. Kirker is a member of the American Board of Surgery (ABS) and the American Board of Thoracic Surgery.
Areas of expertise
Cardiac surgery; Vascular surgery