We're with you when every minute counts.
If you or someone you know has a stroke, faster care can mean a better outcome. That's why Providence Brain and Spine Institute is working to bring the most advanced stroke care to communities throughout Oregon and southern Washington.
Providence Telestroke Network provides access to some of the region's top stroke specialists 24 hours a day. Through a secure two-way video system, Providence Stroke Center's neurologists can be "in the room" with you, your family and your local physicians, helping to determine the best treatment for you. This means you can receive the most effective treatments right in your community, near your family and friends.
Watch our telestroke in action video.
Miles away ... and by your side: View the map of telestroke locations
The following hospitals are part of Providence Telestroke Network:
• Curry Hospital in Gold Beach, Ore.
• Good Shepherd Medical Center in Hermiston, Ore.
• Lake District Hospital in Lakeview, Ore.
• Ocean Beach Hospital in Ilwaco, Wash.
• Pioneer Memorial Hospital in Heppner, Ore.
• Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital in Hood River, Ore.
• Providence Medford Medical Center in Medford, Ore.
• Providence Milwaukie Hospital in Milwaukie, Ore.
• Providence Newberg Medical Center in Newberg, Ore.
• Providence Portland Medical Center in Portland, Ore.
• Providence St. Mary Medical Center in Walla Walla, Wash.
• Providence St. Vincent Medical Center in Portland, Ore.
• Providence Seaside Hospital in Seaside, Ore.
• Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center in Oregon City, Ore.
• Silverton Hospital in Silverton, Ore.
• Sky Lakes Medical Center in Klamath Falls, Ore.
• St. Anthony Hospital in Pendleton, Ore.
• Tillamook County General Hospital in Tillamook, Ore.
• Wallowa Memorial Hospital in Enterprise, Ore.
How it works
Providence stroke neurologists can review patient records and diagnostic results, perform a full examination and help determine the best course of treatment. We are committed to keeping care local whenever appropriate and can provide follow-up consultations, which includes acute rehabilitation experts. Lean more >>
If you would like to support telestroke in your community, contact Providence Medical Foundations.
If you are a medical professional interested in adding Providence Telestroke Network to your hospital, please see more information here.
Enter your ZIP to see local news and info
We are using telemedicine to work with providers across the Pacific Northwest to improve care, keep patients close to home and save lives.
Learn More »
Watch this video depicting the lifesaving power of telestroke.More »