Three Sisters of Providence arrived at the Medford depot in 1911 to begin a labor of love in the Rogue Valley. They were committed to finding ways to provide care for those less fortunate.
For nearly 100 years, Providence Medford Medical Center has never wavered from the Sisters' goal, and has never knowingly turned anyone away. Providence Medford's story is one of faith and hard work in response to a community's needs, and also a story of a community's response and support for the Sisters' vision. Together, it is a story of continual growth and excellence in health care for the people of southern Oregon and northern California.
Providence Community Health Foundation was officially chartered in 1977 as a not-for-profit organization to raise funds to:
A special evening celebrates the new Noel Lesley Infusion Room and its donors. More »
Through their estate gift, the Brophys ensure quality health care into the future. More »
Join veteran journalist Mike Donahue as he shares stories of health and hope.Learn More »