As part of our Workplace Health Services division, Providence Occupational Medicine has seven conveniently located clinics across Oregon to serve you and your employees. Our providers are highly skilled and experienced in caring for employees with work-related injuries and illnesses.
Our focus is on appropriate, effective medical care with an emphasis on timely return to work. In conjunction with Providence Health & Services immediate care facilities and hospitals, we can provide acute injury and illness care for your employees 24/7.
- Ability to access “first visit” records from any Providence Health & Services location
- Clear work restrictions provided at every visit (our form or yours)
- Post-injury drug and alcohol testing
- Appropriate, timely referrals to specialists when needed
- Provider visits and tours of your worksite