To meet the health needs of women and children throughout their lifetime, Providence Health & Services founded Providence Women and Children’s Health Research Center.
The research center has assembled a team of outstanding physicians and scientists and is currently engaged in building the infrastructure and resources to support a comprehensive program of research in health care issues that most affect women and children. Our approach to research includes:
- Forming multidisciplinary research teams
- Focusing on clinically relevant questions
- Optimizing the use of Providence data sources
- Developing collaborations within and outside Providence
- Centralizing data management and support functions