Providence Thoracic Oncology Program
Providence Thoracic Oncology Program (also known as Providence Lung Cancer Program) serves physicians and their patients who have cancers of the chest, including lung cancer.
Find information on our Lung Cancer Screening Program
The Thoracic Oncology Program team works to:
- Prevent and cure chest cancers through research and state-of-the-art patient care
- Provide expert treatment through a team of chest cancer specialists
- Improve quality of life for patients and families
- Enhance chest cancer treatment with innovative bench-to-bedside research
- Provide support groups and education for patients and their families
- Provide information and education for health care professionals
- Through our weekly multidisciplinary thoracic oncology conferences, specialists evaluate and plan treatment for patients with chest cancers. To access multidisciplinary care, physicians and patients may call 503-215-3595.
Your fight is our fight. Your triumph is our greatest reward. In honor of National Cancer Survivor Month, we celebrate all of the men and women who have beaten cancer. Providence Cancer Survivor Program is here to help you find your path after cancer.