Providence Telemedicine Network provides physicians and patients in communities throughout Oregon and southern Washington access to experts and specialized services not otherwise available. Advanced videoconferencing systems allow Providence specialists to be “in the room” with your provider, helping to evaluate patients and consult on diagnosis, treatment or appropriate transfer.
Our goal is to help you enhance care in your community. We strive to keep treatments, rehabilitation and other care local, and to keep patients near their family and friends. If a higher level of care is necessary, we offer comprehensive tertiary services for complex cases.
It is exciting to report that Providence Health & Services has expanded its successful telestroke network to treat other conditions. We have a number of services in development. Our current telemedicine services include:
The following hospitals are part of Providence Telestroke Network:
- Curry General Hospital in Gold Beach, Ore.
- Good Shepherd Medical Center in Hermiston, Ore.
- Lake District Hospital in Lakeview, Ore.
- Ocean Beach Hospital in Ilwaco, Wash.
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital in Heppner, Ore.
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital in Hood River, Ore.
- Providence Medford Medical Center in Medford, Ore.
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital in Milwaukie, Ore.
- Providence Newberg Medical Center in Newberg, Ore.
- Providence Portland Medical Center in Portland, Ore.
- Providence St. Mary Medical Center in Walla Walla, Wash.
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center in Portland, Ore.
- Providence Seaside Hospital in Seaside, Ore.
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center in Oregon City, Ore.
- Silverton Hospital in Silverton, Ore.
- Sky Lakes Medical Center in Klamath Falls, Ore.
- St. Anthony Hospital in Pendleton, Ore.
- Tillamook County General Hospital in Tillamook, Ore.
- Wallowa Memorial Hospital in Enterprise, Ore.
Providence Telemedicine Network provides it's partner hospitals with:
- Access to clinical expertise and advanced services to ensure the best possible outcomes
- Tools and support for protocols, processes and quality improvement
- Access to research and clinical trials
- Reduced call costs and physician hiring
- Smooth and timely transfer of patients when appropriate
If you are a medical professional interested in adding Providence Telemedicine Network to your hospital, we'd like to speak to you.