Providence Special Pharmaceutical Products pharmacy provides maintenance medication services that require specialized delivery and administration for chronic disease patients. Available medication ranges from self-injectable products that require refrigeration to oncology oral products. Our pharmacists specialize in medications for a wide variety of chronic diseases.
Providence Special Pharmaceutical Products offers:
- Maintenance medication services for chronic disease patients
- Insurance experts who work with your insurance company to obtain necessary authorizations for therapy
- The ability to manage medication costs under the pharmacy or medical benefit
- Medication side-effect management
- Educational materials to help you understand your condition
- Coordination of insurance benefits
- Information regarding financial assistance programs
Providence Special Pharmaceutical Products pharmacy delivers medications directly to a patient’s home or physician’s office in our service area. It also provides pharmaceutical services in the areas of clinical review to safeguard between drug-to-drug or drug-to-disease interactions, therapy duplication and accuracy of dosing.
Providence SPP® mail service is about more than just drug distribution and prescriptions by mail. We are committed to fast, accurate and convenient delivery. We understand the importance of providing cost-effective programs and services to plan providers as well as improved health and wellness to participants. Our exceptional level of personalized care is evident in our consistently high member satisfaction ratings.