Persistent pain classes
When people understand how pain really works, their pain decreases. This class is designed to help you understand how pain works in the body and brain. You will learn about what pain really is and how much your own actions and thoughts can improve your pain and help you return to your life.
Fee: No charge at this time.
- Providence St. Vincent’s Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Medical Group – Gateway
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
- Providence Rehab NE Clinic
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Community Center
Class times will be provided at registration.
To register for a class, please call the Providence Resource Line at 503-574-6595, or register online